Gym Floor Finish
A polyurethane resin based self-curing wood floor finish which produces a tough clear finish.
|Appearance: Tan Clear Liquid||Solubility: Insoulble|
|Density: 6.70 Lbs./Gal.||pH Level: NA|
|Odor: Mild Solvent||Foaming: None|
|Flash Point: 110oF||Stability: Stable|
Clean floor to remove old coating and dirt and grease. Apply a first coat and allow to dry and cure for 24 hours. Then apply a second coat and allow a 48 hour curing time before allowing foot traffic.
Cmbustible liquid, contains petroleum distillate, iritates eyes and skin. Vapor harmful. Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin. Keep away from heat, sparks or open flames. Do not use in confined areas without proper ventilation. Close container after use.
[Back to Section 4 - Custodial and General Maintenance Products - Waxes]